- Daily gratitude journal
- Reading to grow myself (not just for fun or to get through college)
- Chased my dreams no matter how crazy they seemed
- Praying more and worrying less
- Being more open and honest about what I need in life
- Worrying more about my spouse’s needs then mine
- Trying to see the other side more instead of being so judgmental
- Letting go of anger and praying for those who hurt me
What I’ve learned however, it’s never too late to start again. It’s never to late to chase that crazy dream!
So if you’re in your 20’s, start working on making yourself better, not wishing your circumstances were better, it will make a difference.
If you’re in your 40’s and above, sit down, start writing it down, start being thankful for even the small things if that’s all you can find to start, and figure out how to chase that crazy dream.
Find mentors. Find cheerleaders. Find friends and family who support you no matter what the crazy idea or dream is.
Remember – it’s may be too late to go back and change the past but you can do so many amazing things and change the future!